Within 30 days of hiring Callzilla, a commercial lender saw big changes in its speed and accuracy. Here's the story.
A merchant lender was disappointed with the performance of the contact center it was using in India. Responding to applicants was taking too long, entering data from submissions was taking too long, and the data entered had too many errors. And there were obstacles in account management.
Making a change
The lender examined Callzilla’s track record with client services and quality assurance, and decided to move outsourced data entry and submission processing to Callzilla.
Callzilla met with the lender to listen closely to their business needs. The client CEO cited the ability to quickly send offers to merchants as the key performance indicator. The main dependency was “average time to create - biz hours”, which averaged 3.5 hours with the offshore contact center.
Callzilla's steps included:
- Meeting to fully understand the client's business needs
- Researching the client's customers and customer service practices, processes, patterns to date
- Developing a detailed project brief with steps for training, integration, reporting and more
- Rapidly deploying the plan including system integrations
- Frequent calibrations to finetune customer interactions
Best practices made an impact within 30 days
To address the client’s needs, Callzilla quickly applied best practices such as:
- Hiring experienced data reps
- Collaborating with the client on a solid training and QA program
- Creating an incentive program that rewards accuracy, quality and speed
- Frequently calibrating with the client on results, performance, and needs
Callzilla reduced data entry and submission processing from 3.5 hours to less than 2 hours in the first month of talking over the work -- improving the number of submissions handled per hour by 50 percent. We also increased accuracy by 20 percent. Overall, average time between application submission and a funding offer to the client fell from nine hours to fewer than six.
The CEO of the client company gave this review:
“Our ‘average sub to create - biz hrs’ is below 2 hours, which is great. This means that it is taking us less than 2 hours to input a submission when it hits our inbox. Our ‘average offer time - biz hours’ is around the 5-6 hour range, which is also a good number. Since our time to input our submissions is faster, it is making it easier and faster for our underwriters to send an offer to our merchants. Overall, our entire team is very pleased!”
- More call center success stories [section at this website]
- Pairing with the Right Outsourced Contact Center [blog article]
- About Callzilla's inbound call center services [page at this website]
- About Callzilla's omni-channel services [page at this website]
- Our Top 10 Posts in 2016 [blog article]
View case studies and services, and contact us for details.