Nearshore Call Center
A Nearshore Call Center may be what you need to close that marketing loop towards US Hispanics
With today’s economic crisis and recession, a lot of businesses have definitely been trying to reduce costs. More and more companies have been coming up with means to eliminate unnecessary expenses.
Managing a business means being able to listen to what your customers are saying and sometimes, can’t say due to a language barrier. During this cost cutting process, it is crucial not to compromise customer service. But the question is, how can you continuously provide quality consumer assistance in spite of a tighter budget?
We think the answer is a Nearshore Call Center managed by a company in the United States
• With non-Native English speakers and the increasing significance of the Hispanic buyers in the country, how can you accommodate all their questions and concerns?
• Where can you find Spanish-speaking agents who have experience in handling calls with efficiency and quality?
• What is the best way to pay attention to your audience and why invest in a Nearshore Call Center catering to Hispanics?
• Who can undergo the rigorous training to assist your clients?
• How can you find the time to hire qualified and competent personnel?
Nearshore Call Center: The Best Way to Serve Your Hispanic Clients
A Nearshore call center will allow you to focus on your business, being mindful of costs but knowing your Spanish speaking customers are being taken care of appropriately. So what does this entail? Where do you start looking and what question should you ask? Callzilla is one of the leading Hispanic call centers headquartered in Miami, Florida and manages contact center operations in Bogota, Colombia. They deliver the biggest variety of marketing and sales communication options for your Hispanic audience.
Callzilla is Synonomous with Nearshore Call Centers
Why should you choose Callzilla’s services?
• Our contact centershave almost the same business hours in the United States, virtually with an hour difference.
• Our infrastructure assures you smooth and consistent communications.
• We have state of the art technology that makes it possible to run a world class call center.
• We have the most neutral Spanish-speaking, trained agents to assist the needs of your Hispanic consumers.
• By choosing to outsource with us, you set aside more time to plan your goals, focus on your business and increase your productivity.
• We have high-end technological platforms, hosted in the most reliable data centers available that are fully administrated and constantly maintained.
• We offer competitive prices for our services.
• Aside from this, you also get help in managing customer interaction and adding value to each client.
• Affordability, flexibility of time, availability, accessibility, customer satisfaction and time management are some of the key benefits brought about by choosing Callzilla for your business.
• As a result, your company will be able to reduce the time of new service creation, and offer a faster implementation of your services in the market.
• There is also no need to worry about quality assurance. Callzilla agents constantly undergo training and preparation, desktop meetings, and hands on software application.
• Good call quality and customer service are both crucial, so we monitor agents through call recording tools, call logs and average handling time.